ACOSVO works in mutually beneficial and bespoke partnerships with strategic partners who share our interest and commitment to third sector leadership and the work of third sector organisations. Many of our strategic partners are suppliers of goods and services to charities and social enterprises.
We work together to:
- Raise your profile with key third sector decision makers
- Network with leaders in the third sector
- Develop and support brand awareness for your organisation’s products and services
- Be fully briefed on third sector issues through regular mailings, newsletters, conferences and events
- Demonstrate your commitment to working effectively with the sector for the benefit of your community
- Network with others interested in community involvement from within the public, private and third sectors
- Identify opportunities for volunteers and placements between sectors
- Facilitate events for mutual benefit
Become an ACOSVO Strategic Partner
Packages are tailored to your requirements. Click here to view examples of the sorts of benefits you can achieve.
If you wish to explore strategic partnership options further, please contact Andy Dey, Operations and Development Manager.